close

 

Before the next teardrop falls 

演出者:Freddy Fender 弗雷迪·芬德

美國鄉村搖滾歌手,(1937--2006)

"Before the Next Teardrop Falls"

曾獲1975年流行榜與鄉村榜雙料冠軍。

美國鄉村音樂協會選為1975年的年度最佳單曲

 

Before the next teardrop falls

下一個落淚之前

If he brings you happiness,

如果他帶給你快樂 

Then I wish you all the best,

那麼我給你最大的祝福

It's your happiness that matters most of all.

你的快樂是最重要的

But if he ever breaks your heart,

但如果他傷了你的心 

If the teardrops ever start,

如果淚珠即將滴落 

I'll be there before the next teardrop falls.

我將在那裡,下一個落淚之前~~ 

(以下西班牙文) 

Si te quiere de verdad(if he truly loves you)

如果他真的愛你 

y te da felicidad, (and brings you happiness)

並且為你帶來快樂 

te deseo lo mas bueno para los dos(I wish you both the best).

我就爲你們倆獻上最大的祝福 

Pero si te hace llorrar (but if he makes you cry),

但如果他使你哭泣 

a mi me puedes hablar(you can talk to me).

妳可以告訴我 

Alli estarre contigo cuando triste esta.

(I will be there with you when sadness comes.)

在妳悲傷的時候,我將在那兒陪你 

I'll be there any time you need me,

我將在那兒任何時間當妳需要我 

By your side to dry away every teardrop that you cried.

在妳身邊擦乾每一滴你哭泣的眼淚 

And if he ever leaves you blue,

如果他離開讓你憂鬱

Just remember I love you

記得我愛妳,

And I'll be there before the next teardrop falls.

我將在那兒,下一個落淚之前~~

And I'll be there before the next teardrop falls.

我將在那兒,下一個落淚之前~~~

~~中文翻譯參考"懷念西洋老歌精選"~~

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    鄉村音樂 鄉村搖滾歌手
    全站熱搜

    Nico 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()